Tenor Shiva Mouthpiece
This mouthpiece was designed For Rock'n Roll, R&B and expressive jazz. It produces a powerful, huge core sound rich in harmonics and edge, and allows for a unique sound projection. That is why this mouthpiece is called "Destroyer"...
The Shiva particular power rests on a step and roll-over baffle, and on the Theo Wanne proprietary chamber shaped like "shark-gills", which allows for a huge projection and a deep tone.
The Shiva mouthpieces are sold with a real leather case and a secure reed replacer cap.
Metal Shiva for Tenor
- reticulated 24K gold plating with highlighted logo
- integrated two-point contact 24K gold Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate are included.
-"shark-gills" True Large Chamber
-secure reed replacer cap
Shiva Blue A.R.T for Tenor
- Proprietary Material never before used in saxophone mouthpieces
- more responsive than hard rubber
- increases the vibration in the horn
- very stable
- perfect for musicians playing in the sun or extensive heat (no oxidization nor distorsion).
-real leather case
-secrure reed replacer cap
Hard Rubber Shiva for Tenor
-vintage style hard rubber
-rela leather case
-reed replacer cap