L I P P B R A T O R
-made of high-quality silicone usually used for medical purposes. healthy material does not damage the skin
-includes 3 button cells (LR 44)
How to use the Libbbrator?
1) Take the motor out of the red plastic tube
2) Remove the plastic packaging and open the battery compartment (turn right).
3) Remove the plastic packaging fron the battery and close again the compartment. The seadable lid must solidly hold the other part of the battery compartment.
4) Then replace the motor in the tube. The Lippbrator is ready to be used!
5) Put the tool in your mouth, in the space between the teeth and the inner side of the lips.
6) Press the black button (3 levels of vibration are available). Training begins.
The Lippbrator may be used by all woodwind and brassinstruments players.
In order to develop effectively the muscle structure of the mouth, the Lippbrator Musica should be used every second day, for 1 or 2 minutes (the 1-2 levels of vibrations are enough for such a training).
You may also use this tool after playing your instrument to relax the muscles.
How to change batteries? Open the battery compartment (see description above) and place the new battery inside. Mind the right polarity (+ pole above). The seadable lid must solidly hold the other part of the battery compartment.
Cleaning and care
Use mild soap solutions only to clean your Lippbrator. You can also merely use a toothbrush or toothpaste. Wash briefly the tool with clear water (The motor is waterproof, so you may leave it inside the tube if you hold the Lippbrator by motorhead part).
All brass instrument players know the importance of the mouth muscles: the vibration of the lips makes the air column vibrate inside the instrument's body to produce the sound. The vibration of the lips is due to a single muscle: the orbicularis oris muscle, which encircles the mouth. It is not fixed on any bone, but on other muscles. That is why it is so movable.
The Lippbrator-Musika principle rests on a natural and basic method: the vibration stimulates and develops the orofacial muscles.
The Lipprator Musika is an innovative training tool designed for all wood- and brass instruments players to develop their muscules of the lips and the mouth. Since healthy mouth muscles are essential to play brass instruments, this tool may be used for daily excercices.